Datum: 05.10.2019 – 07.10.2019
Preis: 1.150 € excl. VAT per person
Währinger Straße 4
1090 Wien, Österreich
- 10% early bird discount for enrolment by August 12, 2019
- 10% discount for ICF certified Coaches
- 10% discount for “The Art & Science of Coaching” participants
- Special price for more participants. Come with colleagues or friends!
- Language: English
Learn to respond to life and relationships with even more flexibility, freedom and integrity.
The Expanding Emotional Intelligence course teaches 9 simple ways to develop your Emotional Intelligence. The program will assist you to create better relationships with yourself and others and lead all areas of your life in a more authentic and value-centered way. The course incorporates the latest findings around brain system theory and science into nine powerful practices. These nine habits will assist you to shift from negative emotional reactions to difficult or stressful moments, to feeling centered, open and empowered in any situation.
The techniques in this program are designed to help you leave behind unwanted reactions to situations that may trigger old emotional habits, and respond to situations with more flexibility and resourcefulness. This course also allows you to detach from old behavioral patterns and respond to life with a greater sense of presence, freedom and authenticity.
9 Key Learning Outcomes:
- Use sensory expansion techniques to quickly re-focus on a larger perspective that promotes relaxation, solution finding and internal flow.
- Learn to quickly shift from co-dependence to independence, to experience more freedom in the way you relate to others in challenging situations.
- Identify and move beyond constricting past experiences that have a negative impact on your relationships and behaviors today.
- Use a visualization technique to dissolve challenging relationship triggers so that you can respond to difficult situations others with more equanimity and ease.
- Find a new, healthier way to relate to people whom you feel overly entangled, using an empowering step by step process.
- Discover latent gifts and insights from the past that you can leverage in your life now.
- Practice forgiveness using a simple and effective technique.
- Explore ways to build a habit of gratitude and appreciation and experience more happiness and satisfaction on a daily basis.
- Build value-driven mental maps that will move you toward the future you want to create for yourself.
For the past 15 years, Erickson Coaching International has successfully taught Expanding Emotional Intelligence (also known as Freedom to Love) worldwide. We are very proud to offer this program onsite in more than 45 locations around the world and via our live interactive Online Academy. The program provides a paced and highly experiential learning environment for you to practice and integrate the techniques into your daily life.
Notice to Coaches: Expanding Emotional Intelligence is now recognized by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as a course supplying a total of 20 hours of Continuing Coaching Education Units (8 of which are ICF Core Competencies).
Kim Leischner, PCC
is ICF certified coach, Erickson facilitator, professional trainer and entrepreneur withmore than 20 years of experience in team facilitation, leadership, human development and experiential education. She teaches in-person and online coach training programs for Erickson Coaching International as part of their international trainer team.
The Art and Science of Coaching
Coaching-Ausbildung Erickson International, Modul I